We all want to have engaged, productive and curious people on our teams.
As team leaders, most of our efforts and time is dedicated exactly to this - building strong teams that can withstand adversity, add value and make sound choices.
But why is it so hard for this to be achieved? Why do so many engagement and culture efforts fail and we are constantly on the treadmill to come up with the next big engagement and retention strategy? What can we, as leaders, do differently to elevate our teams, so people are fueled with a contagious internal drive for achievement and fulfillment?
We suggest turning your sight inwards and exploring where you truly stand as a leader.
After going through this program you will have clarity on:
- How to uncover your true values and motivations
- How to live and lead from a place of personal integrity and fulfillment
- How to determine and use your NOW strengths and flaws
- How and why to connect to your team at the level of values
- How to work with the individual values of your team members to establish belonging and radical responsibility
It all starts with you. Personally.
Take the next step towards becoming a full spectrum leader who leads self and others with integrity, resilience and sensitivity towards the new era of work.