“Every story is about somebody who is trying to solve a problem, so when we identify our customers’ problems, they recognize us as a brand that understands them.”
― Donald Miller, Author of “Building a StoryBrand”
Often, this has nothing to do with the quality of the products and services you offer, but rather it signals that you haven't been able to reach and connect to your audience.
Nowadays, the competition between brands has to do with their ability to communicate on an emotional level, in a clear and simple way, so their message can find its way straight into the customer’s heart.
This is where storytelling comes into place with a framework known to be working for ages. Telling stories is our most natural way of transmitting information, be understood and remembered, generation after generation.
Every hero needs a guide!
Building your brand’s communication upon the principles of an intriguing
story can turn your brand into a valuable guide for your customers! ...:
You need to craft stories which show that:
- You have a clear vision
- You know who the hero is (always the customer),and what they want to achieve
- You can clearly communicate what is at stake for them if they don’t choose your product or service
- and what good things are going to happen if they do
What you’ll learn?
During this workshop you will:
- Get to know the key elements, principles and formats of a good story
- Create and tell stories in the context of marketing, sales and people management
- Describe your hero/customer and their problems and needs with real worlds to reveal what is really important to them
- Use a short and simple form (logline) to describe your brand/products
- Get instant feedback and leave with ready to use stories for your website, marketing activities and presentations.
9.30 - 17.00 h
Once upon a time: How to use stories in business context
Building a strong brand by mastering the storytelling framework
Practical work: Creating the “ About Us” story
The customer’s personal transformation as fundamental concept for creating unique journeys with our brand/product/service
Practical work: Transforming the customer identity/span>
9.30 - 17.00 h
How and what type of stories to use throughout the different communication channels
Practical Work:Creating a web page/marketing material with a sales offering
How to use stories in building and transforming the company culture and creating internal brand ambassadors
Leading with stories: How to use personal stories for business impact